Monday 21 January 2013

I Wish...


·         The dove doesn’t fly away from my window…every morning when I part my curtains..

·         I could choose my dreams every night while going to sleep..

·         Smileys could talk…

·         Ears had shutters just like eyes..

·         Me and mom had the consent while choosing anything.. I just don’t seem to inherit any of her genes..

·         All my favorite foods were less in calories..

·         My gym instructor would let me choose the exercises..

·         People stop asking me when I am getting married.. :P

·         Getting married meant more of being with your soul mate 24X7 than just a mere social status..

·         I had met Paulo Coelho in his 40s..

·         I find someone with similar imperfection, fantasies and madness.. ;)
·         At least some of my wishes would come true someday..


 

4 comments:

  1. :) bahh for gym instructor to change the excrcse we hav to b at the gym . :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ears hav shutter just like eyes" can't agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All ur wishes will come true... waiting for the right tym... :)

    ReplyDelete