Monday 27 August 2012

Random Scribbles


I am having restless sleep past couple of days. I end up waking in the night several times to check the updates on Facebook and my emails. I don’t know what am I looking for or to put it more correctly, whom.

But this feeling of uncertainty is surely taking a toll on my mind and inner peace.  Lately I have been trying to try a lot of new things which I had never ever dreamed of. I liked most of them and wondered why I didn’t try them before. Like , my hand at cooking…. or cross stitch…. Or reading Paulo Coelho which I dreaded ever since I read first few pages of the Alchemist.

Earlier my mind was always pre-occupied with some goals that I had set for my life and I was always busy planning how to achieve them. But now, it’s like a blank blackboard, dying to get scribbled.

On the outside I may portray a fake image of mine who is very independent, courageous, brave enough to fight back anything that comes up in life but I know from within I am as insecure as scared as any one of you. I seek happiness in company. And the more I try to run away from it the more it has begun to haunt me. I try to lead my life exactly as is expected out of me by my parents and the society but from within there is a nomad in me who wants to escape.

1 comment: