Monday 31 December 2012

Welcome 2013!!


In the blink of an eye we all shall be in 2013! A year that sped so fast, leaving trails of memories behind. Some will fade away with time, some will moving along with us as we move on. 

As I look back and start counting the personal losses and gains, I realize that 2012 had been the most unexpected and memorable year for me. It has managed to transform me into a completely different and new wiser me. A year full of self realizations, misunderstandings, highs and lows, growing expectations and broken hearts, meeting new people and people fading away from the list of social networking sites.  

In spite of all the uncertainties and loosing hopes 2012 has managed to surprise me towards the end and making me hope full and eager as before for 2013. 

So as I look forward to 2013 and un-wrap all the surprises that it has in its fold, I take this chance to wish all of you a very very happy new year 2013. Wish you all good health and luck in the coming year!
 
Cheers!!!
Trijeeta.

1 comment:

  1. it is called life.. so never mind .. always to remember that what is happening that is always good.... 2013 is waiting for you to bring you a huge happiness, joy and prosperous .... Wish you a very happy new year !!

    ReplyDelete