Wednesday 17 October 2012

I just realized that….

·         Falling in love is as similar to falling out of love…you can feel every bit of it.
·         The people who have not met me and are receiving my work emails often perceive of me as a 40+ arrogant woman. :P
·         The charm and the charisma lasts only for about 15 minutes of the first meeting…
·         You cannot make someone fall in love for you. Just be the person who can be loved….
·         I still blush seeing Aamir khan on screen..
·         It was my newly bought Tee from Shopper’s stop when the splash of paint fell on it.. L while painting a piece of old furniture..
·         Mother’s love is equal for all her children…just like I love all my paintings in spite of all the visible imperfections.
·         Just because two people don’t argue…doesn’t mean they love/like each other and the vice-versa..
·         No matter how painful the goodbye is ….change is always welcome…
·         When I am expected to do the most boring things in the world…i end up writing blogs like this…

4 comments:

  1. Nice realizations...but remember..There’s no past tense in loving someone. It’s either you always will or you never did.

    ReplyDelete